Brookwood Hospital just called....they've scheduled me for Thursday, September 17th. 39 weeks is the earliest Dr. S could schedule the C-Section so if he decides to come earlier or she sees something during my weekly appointments that leads her to believe he should come earlier....I'll let y'all know.
I have to admit, to hear the date somewhat scared me and when I shared it with Travis, his face kind of went pale, too. Then he said, "September 17th..That's a good day." HA! It was so cute. I think he just felt I was looking for some kind of response.
My mind's racing with all of the things I need to get finished at work and with the lose end for Gray's arrival.
Gray's shower was this past Saturday and we all just had a blast!!! It was so nice and he received so, so many wonderful things. I was just overwhelmed (in a good way). I saw friends I hadn't seen in a while and it was just great to visit with everyone. Thanks to all who came!
Please keep the prayers coming for his upcoming arrival. Although it feels and looks like (he hasn't dropped at all and therefore, I'm carrying him very "long") he's stretching his arms and legs out all the time, I'd prefer for him to stay in my tummy as long as he needs to develop. In general, white males are the weakest babies so he needs all the developmental time as possible.
Love to you all!
Leigh
A reflection on 7 years with CDH
10 years ago

Prayers your way. I am so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Sounds like Gray is content being inside you!
ReplyDeleteOh Leigh.... You must be sooo excited! I know I am :) The days leading up will fly by and you will have that healthy baby boy in your arms in no time :)
ReplyDeleteNot too much longer!! So excited for you and Travis and your entire family. Look forward to the day Gray is in your arms, home and healthy!! Many prayers for the Creekbaums' family and especially baby Gray!!
ReplyDelete