today's doctor's appointment... I went in this morning at 9:30, waited a little while on the Doctor, and she came in and we looked at the baby's heartbeat via ultrasound. She kind of screamed, "OH!". I promptly said, "What is it, Dr. Stradtman?" I thought she'd seen something on the monitor... She said, "I'm just so excited and [so far] everything looks great!" That's all I need to hear to turn my frown upside down :) Since I'm 9 weeks today (there are about 3 due dates floating around and she has it in my files as September 22nd) and we can't hear the heartbeat with her sonogram until week 12, I'll go back to see her in 2 weeks. This is great by me...anytime I can see the little kidney bean (the size he is at 9 weeks), it's fine with me!!
Thank you so much for all of your thoughts and prayers. Travis and I can feel them more than you'll ever realize!
Leigh
A reflection on 7 years with CDH
10 years ago

Such wonderful news, please keep us all posted.... Love you both. Jordans
ReplyDeleteWhat great news. Im glad you had a wonderful weekend. You deserve it !!! Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteChristy Michel
I found your blog through Christy's blog! Praying this little boy or girl of yours is healthy and you have a healthy pregnancy. Take care Leigh.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Tracy Meats - mom to Ian, born with a LCDH on 4/3/04 and WY and CO State Rep. for CHERUBS