Monday, June 29, 2009

Dr's Appointment Update

Travis and I just got back from the Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist at Brookwood, Dr. Gonzalez, and I' m happy to report Gray is looking great! While his stomach is still on the small size, there are no other signs to indicate something's wrong. He just may be a smaller baby than Grayton was. He's measuring in the 40th percentile and is 2 lbs. 10 oz. and has hair!! The Dr. commented he had a good bit of hair for a 7 month (in utero) baby. Furthermore, he was taking big "gulps" (as the Dr. likes to call 'em) and his bladder filled well. We are so blessed! Praise God!

By the way, for those of you who don't know - The Creekbaums have moved! About 2 weeks ago, we moved into our new house and are thrilled. Unpacking, on the other hand, I haven't been so eager to engage in. However, a great friend of mine, Stephanie, came and helped me this weekend got me back on track. My mom and dad have also been a huge help, too!

The dogs - Ace, Allie and the newest addition, Karleigh - are all adjusting well. Within the first couple of days, Ace broke through the gate and went swimming in the lake behind our house. Can't blame him, as it's been hot as blue blazes!!

Come see us!!

Love y'all!
Leigh

3 comments:

  1. Oh Leigh, I am so happy that Gray is looking great !!! Im glad you are getting settled in. I understand about the heat... I havent stepped foot out the door much. I will call you soon.
    Love ya,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news that Gray is looking great!!! Many prayers for your little boy. Enjoy your new place and hope you feel settled and unpacked very soon.

    Hugs, Tracy Meats - Ian's mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the good news! Continued prayers for your pregnancy. You are getting so close now!!!

    Love and hugs to you!

    The Miles Family

    ReplyDelete