Friday, March 27, 2009

14 Week Checkup

Well, Travis has the flu so I went to my check up alone. Dr. S was able to use the handheld instrument to hear the baby's heart beat (rather than the ultrasound)...bummer, because I always like seeing the cute bean. Although it took her a little while (in all actuality it was probably 8 seconds, but it seems like 8 minutes) to find the baby, everything sounded fine to us. I go back on April 22nd and will - hopefully - find out whether we're having a boy or girl.

Thanks for all of your prayers and words of encouragement.

Love,
Leigh

4 comments:

  1. Leigh,
    That is great that you were able to here the little beans heart beat with a doppler !!!!
    I cant wait untill your next visit :)
    I just know that everything is going to be smooth sailing for you and Travis. You guys deserve it !
    Love ya
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you and Travis both. Love getting the updates!! Congrats.
    Christie Crigger

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 22nd will be here before you know it!!! I'll make a guess as to the sex soon, I'll have to inspect you at the gym on Thursday for "clues"!!! Love you!
    Sonia
    ps- worked your dad out hard today, bet he's sore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leigh! Thanks for Ian's birthday wishes!! How are your feeling? The 22nd will be here before you know it and I look forward to seeing a picture of your little "cute bean"!!

    Have a good weekend!
    Tracy - Ian's mommy

    ReplyDelete