Well, after prayers, prayers and more prayers and several discussion with many of you and each other, Travis and I have decided not to have the First Trimester Test tomorrow. Other moms, as well as CDH moms have pointed out, since I'll be tested for Trisomy and diaphragmatic hernia at 22 weeks, Travis and I decided not to put ourselves through the stress and potential outcome of a "probability test".
Thanks for all of your kind words and prayers.
Although all we pray for is a healthy baby, I still think Baby Creekbaum's a boy and Travis says the opposite (imagine?!). Unfortunately, we won't be finding out tomorrow but a Chinese Calendar (different from the one I looked at in the beginning) shows we're having a girl - the difference in this one is it uses my "Lunar Age". I don't want to get into too much detail :) and besides, I don't put much into those things, but it was correct on Grayton.....
My next appointment isn't until the end of March so, please, keep the prayers coming!
Love to all,
Leigh
A reflection on 7 years with CDH
10 years ago

Boy...Girl...many prayers for a healthy child! He or she is going to be very blessed to have you and Travis as their mom and dad. I hope you have a healthy pregnancy too Leigh. How are you feeling?
ReplyDeleteHugs, Tracy - mom to Ian, born with a LCDH on 4/3/04
I agree with Tracy ! Healthy Boy or Girl she will be blessed to have you and Travis as parents. I cant wait to find out what it is though !!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove ya Girl !
Christy